Friday, June 17, 2011

Graduation Day!

Munchkin is graduating. Preschool, that is.  I know that everyone says this, but I just can't believe how fast the time has gone.
 I feel like it was just a few months ago that I was shocking my family with news of our honeymoon baby and now that baby is almost five years old and on his way to elementary school!  I though Munchkin would be sad about leaving the daycare/preschool he has been going to for the past 3 years.  Instead he told me "don't worry mom, I'll visit school when you drop off Pumpkin."  He is ready to move on!

I just keep reminding myself that I need to enjoy my little boy while I can.  Before I know it he'll be packing up for college. Love you kiddo!

2 comments:

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from FNF blog hop!
Hope you visit me and return the follow!:0)

Anonymous said...

Newest fan from the hop!

Post a Comment