Friday, March 11, 2011

Bad Mommy Moment

Ok, so here is my bad mommy moment for the day.

I was sitting and grading papers this morning and my almost 2 year old Honeybee starts calling  from the next room "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy" as she has been for the past few days.  

Mommy? 
Yes dear. (Still grading.)
Mommy.
What is it? (Still grading) 
Mommy. 
Yes, Honey. (Still grading) 
Mommy. 
I hear you (Still grading)
Mommy. 
Yes, What's wrong? (Still grading) 
Mommy stuck! 
What?(Sort of grading) 
Mommy STUCK! 

So I get up and walk into the next room and some how Honeybee has managed to get her shoelace stuck in the doorway (don't ask me how she managed this one) and she's pulling and pulling like tug o' war.  
And she looks at me with pure annoyance and says. MOMMY STUCK! MOMMY OUT! GET SHOE OUT! 

So what do I do? What any good parent would do. I start laughing. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment