Friday, March 25, 2011

Is it Monday yet?

Mommy L's house has been an little crazy lately.

It's Daddy L's long Thurs-Sun work "weekend" and he won't have any time off until Monday. Meanwhile, I picked up some additional shifts at work and had to scramble to find sitters since our schedules overlapped.

We (Mommy L, Munchkin, and Pumpkin) have dealt with our 2nd round of strep throat -. Still wondering how Daddy L avoided it and fingers crossed that we didn't share it with anybody at Mommy J's house!

Today Pumpkin seems to have some sort of Stomach bug. Unfortunately for my brother, he is the one babysitting today. He has been puked on no less than 4 times today. He's taking it like a champ. To quote him " don't worry about it, the puke has become less smelly and gross as the day has gone on haha". My wonderful brother even gave the baby a bath.

I am really thankful that I have such great family to help us out and I can't even begin to imagine how single mothers do it all by themselves. I have SO MUCH respect for all of you single mommies (and single daddies too!)

I am just counting the minutes until Monday...

0 comments:

Post a Comment